I will be trying to improve the episode articles on the Subugatory wiki so I've tried to find out what needs to be done the most.
A look at the list of episodes reveals that only 24 out of 44 episodes have articles created for them. Out of these 24 articles, a quick survey reveals:
- 2 articles are blank/near-blank,
- 11 articles just include a synopsis, and
- 11 articles include an introduction, synopsis and additional information (e.g. credits, music, etc.)
Regarding the categories:
- Only 14 articles appear in the category 'Season One Episodes'
- There is no category 'Season Two Episodes'
- Only 19 articles appear in the category 'Episodes'
Regarding infobox use:
- Only 6 articles use the template 'EpisodeBox'
Regarding external links:
- Zero articles link to external sites (e.g. imdb)
Given the above results I will be prioritizing my work as follows:
- Create article stubs for any episode lacking an article. This includes the 2 articles that have pages that are either blank or practically blank. A stub template will be used to help alert others that the articles need to be worked on.[✓]
- Add infoboxes to article missing one. This will help improve the appearance of the articles even if they are just a stub or synopsis and will also aid in navigation.[✓]
- Sort out the categorization of the articles. Either add categories manually or sort it out so they are added automatically with the infobox.[✓]
- Add in additional information. Add in credits, music, external links etc.
- Improve article quality individually. Go through the episodes one by one and improve on the quality and content of the article.